Enter Your Amazon Registration code to activate Amazon.com/mytv. Register your device with amazon.com/mytv you need to do the following steps.
- Go to Amazon official website or enter this URL in your browsers search bar, amazon.com/mytv
- After entering into the site it will ask you to login to your account.
- If you dont have click on add account and create a new account.
- After signing into your account it will ask you to enter 6 character amazon registration code.
- After entering your registration code, your device is registered with amazon.
What is Amazon.com/mytv?
Amazon.com/mytv is a web portal to activate Amazon prime video on all supported devices on a computer or phone using the Amazon prime activation code and sign in to your Amazon or prime video account.
Get Your Registration Code for amazon.com/mytv here
In order to find your Amazon registration code for amazon.com/mytv you need to do the following steps.
- Switch on your device or Smart TV.
- Go to the Amazon Prime Video application.
- Click on Register with Amazon Website.
- You can find your Activation code on the left of the screen.
- Take your code note and enter at the amazon.com/mytv.
Amazon.com/mytv SignIn Process
Here is how to create Amazon Prime free trial login on amazon.com/mytv.
- Open your hand-held device with an internet connection and go to amazon.com/mytv
- Click on “create your Amazon account” under “New to Amazon”
- Enter your name, email, create a unique password, and click on create your Amazon account.
- Open your registered email address and click on the verification link to verify your Amazon account. Or the Amazon prime One Time Password (OTP) and tap on continue.
- Enter the OTP sent to your email address and click on continue
- At this point, you can add your credit card as your Amazon prime payment method.
Amazon Activation on Smart TV - Follow the Steps
Here is the general approach to activate Amazon Prime TV on smart TVs.
- Go to your Smart TV app store.
- Search for the “Amazon Prime” app.
- Add it to your “Channel”.
- Open the Amazon Prime app.
- Click on “Register on the Amazon Website”.
- Take note of the "Amazon Prime verification code” on the screen.
- Go to amazon.com/mytv on your computer browser.
- Sign in to your Amazon Prime account.
- Enter the “Activation code” on your TV screen.
- Click on “Register Device”.
How do I register my TV on Amazon?
Smart TV, Blu-ray player
Register your device—here are two ways: (1) Select “Sign in and start
watching” and enter your Amazon account information. (2) Choose
“Register on the Amazon website” to get a 5–6 character code, then sign in
to your Amazon account and enter your code.
How do I register my prime video on my TV?
- Open the Amazon app on your TV.
- Sign in with your newly created Amazon Prime account.
- There will be a 6 letter code on your TV screen.
- Enter the code shown on the TV screen in the activation window on your PC.
- Your TV has been successfully registered with your Amazon Prime Account
How do I register my Amazon Prime video on my Samsung TV?
When you open Prime Video on your device for the first time, you’re prompted to “Sign In.” To complete the registration on your device, choose the “Register on your Samsung Smart TV” option and follow the on-screen instructions.